Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission, Vision and Values statements were revised in 2016 as follows
To provide effective services that support well-being, independence, diversity, and community safety.
Improve the quality of life for those we serve.
- All people have value and are treated with respect.
- Diversity strengthens our community.
- We promote individual and family independence.
- We support collaboration and integration of services.
- We support prevention and utilizing the least restrictive interventions.
- We value innovative, evidence-based approaches.
- We are leaders and catalysts for change.
- We are accountable stewards of public funds.