Mental Health Services
Service Providers for Adults
- Off the Square Club
- This is a drop-in day club. It is a program of Lutheran Social Services.
- For more information call: 608-251-6901.
- Kajsiab House
- Kajsiab House was developed for the Hmong community, as a place in which families can be safe, express and experience their culture, as well as increase their understanding and the ability to live successfully within an American cultural context.
- For more information call: 608-280-4769.
- Southeast Asian Outreach
- Services designed to make mental health services more accessible and acceptable to Southeast Asian individuals and families in Dane County.
- For more information call: 608-280-2560.
Kajsiab House and Southeast Asian Outreach are both programs of Journey Mental Health Center .