Economic Assistance & Employment Services
FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
The FSET program is a no-cost program that helps FoodShare members build their job skills and find jobs. Certain adults may need to meet a work requirement to keep getting FoodShare benefits. One way to meet the requirement is by participating in the FSET program.
FSET can help with:
- Job searches and job referrals.
- Job skills assessment.
- Career planning.
- Job training and education.
- Work experience.
- Transportation, child care, and other work-related costs.
- Referrals to other community services.
- Meeting the work requirement.
To sign up for FSET call the Capital Consortium at 1-888-794-5556.
More information about FSET may be found on the state website here: